Jan 14, 2011
Final Call for Abstracts 16th Annual CyberPsychology & CyberTherapy Conference
June 19th to 22nd 2011 in Gatineau, Canada
This year the Interactive Media Institute (IMI) and Université du Québec en Outaouais (UQO) are organizing the 16th Annual CyberPsychology and CyberTherapy Conference (CT16), the official conference of the International Association of CyberPsychology, Training, & Rehabilitation (iACToR). The abstract submission deadline is January 15th, 2011.
To submit your abstract, register for the conference or obtain additional information, please visit the CT16 website at http://www.interactivemediainstitute.com/CT16.
Note that abstracts will be published in a regular issue of the Journal of CyberTherapy & Rehabilitation (JCR).
Outstanding features this year:
- 12 hands-on / “how to” workshops
- Two and a half day of scientific presentations
- WorldViz offering one-day seminars on Virtual Reality development.
- Presence of experts in clinical therapy and rehabilitation, cognitive sciences, neurosciences, social sciences, and computer sciences.
- Interactive Cyberarium open to the general public.
- Representatives of funding agency, policymakers, and industrial partners present on site.
Conference website: http://www.interactivemediainstitute.com/CT16